Invalid Login error - Radio Toolbox desktop app

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
kennetradio

Invalid Login error - Radio Toolbox desktop app

Post by kennetradio »

Hi - I have just joined radiotoolbox.com and have downloaded/installed your desktop Radio Toolbox tool.

The tool is working but I cannot log in - I am getting Invalid Login when I try to log in with my radiotoolbox.com credentials. And in Options | Account the word Inactive is displayed.

I’m wondering whether the fact that I’m a new user has anything to do with this issue?

Best
Julian
Kennet Radio
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Re: Invalid Login error - Radio Toolbox desktop app

Post by Jay »

Hello Julian,

Happy to see you can post here.

Since you can, your account should be usable in then Radio Toolbox application. I would try setting the username and password in the options panel and then select "Save" and completely restart the Radio Toolbox application.
- Jay
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Re: Invalid Login error - Radio Toolbox desktop app

Post by Jay »

Just to update the community, thanks to Julian's report we have patched an issue where certain special characters would not be valid in Radio Toolbox's API causing the application to reject your account if certain characters were used.

You can now happily set your password with any special character or Unicode character. This even include emoji's. You can happily use "password😃!@#$%^&*()" as a password if you like and it should work throughout our systems.
- Jay