activation impossible

Ask questions, request features, or just complement us about our software and services.
berni13

activation impossible

Post by berni13 »

Bonjour, après formatage j'ai re installer radio toolbox, et je n'arrive plus a l'activer, il me retourne le message suivant:
The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.
J'ai essayé des tas de solutions a ma connaissance sans succès.
Auriez vous une solution pour ce problème, je ne pense pas être le seul dans ce cas.
Mon système d'exploitation: windows 7 ultimate 32b
le logiciel fonctionnait parfaitement avant que je doive re installer windows.
Merci
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Re: activation impossible

Post by Jay »

I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulty, let's try to get this resolved for you as soon as possible. I checked our backend and everything seems to be functioning as it should, the regular compliment of users are activated. The application needs to be able to reach https://api.radiotoolbox.com/ in order to activate. Make sure you can connect to that, it should redirect you to the main Radio Toolbox website.

Additionally, do you happen to remember which version of Radio Toolbox you used prior to reinstalling Windows? Was it a different version than the one you installed after?
- Jay
berni13

Post by berni13 »

Merci c'est la même version du logiciel: rtbsetup-2-3-0-300 utilisée avant et après formatage
berni13

Post by berni13 »

Voila produit activé après avoir installé les mises a jour windows KB3020369 et KB3125574 .
Here is product activated after installing windows updates KB3020369 and KB3125574.
thank you
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

Glad to hear, and thank you for coming back and saying what got it working for you!
- Jay