How to fight with this?

Talk about whatever.
copycat

How to fight with this?

Post by copycat »

Hi,

I have small media company and one of my services is live streaming for radio stations. I recently have problems with one company from my country which offers same services and Im loosing clients because of them.

They do massive overselling and now they offering 64k 200 slots for 25 USD monthly. my price for that package is more than 200 USD. I have premium bandwith and if you buy 200 slots from me you will get 200 slots. They dont even have dedicated server, they have VPS and I know that they cant support more than 200 slots at same time.

How to explain this to my clients? Funny thing is that station s from my country need max 50 slots, because they are mainly small radio stations.

I dont want to do overselling, I want to be honest to my clients and give them what they bought.

So how to fight with this unfair competition? is there any script or web services to load their stream 200 times at the same time, to show my clients that they are cheater?
rentaservltd

Response

Post by rentaservltd »

The best way is just to warn your clients as you cant force them to stay just say to them what you know let them go if they wish but they will learn if the service is bad.
RentaServ.net
Quality Stream Delivered To You