eloaded website please be aware

Talk about whatever.
themixturemedia

eloaded website please be aware

Post by themixturemedia »

Hey everyone I have to eloaded this already. I tried going back to his site and that dammmm JAVA thing puts sh@t on your computer even if you say no to it. I am a scan with my antispyware program and it is coming up with stuff and I did not have anything before I went there. Trust me on that cause I do scans EVERY day. Untill he fixs this problem people should be aware of this.
The Mixture Media Radio: :twisted:
The best on-line music from the 60's,70's,80's,90's and today. Streaming at 64kbps/48khz (MP3) and 32kbps/44khz (Ogg) 24 hours a day 7 days a week. With great sound and even better music.
eloaded

Post by eloaded »

I am absolutely fuming at the comments I am making an official complaint about you to the web master of this site and asking that you somehow be severally reprimanded. You sound like an absolute little twot. I can’t even think why someone without actual evidence or without contacting an administrator of a website who openly displays his email address and not only that has certain ports open in his firewall would write such a thing. Are you jealous of my play list. I must say you have nothing to be proud of. I have seen the songs you play and I tell you its embarrassing. Phil Collins? Celine Dion? Your taste for music is the same as your assumptions about spyware. I am a senior computer analyst. I currently work in the telecommunications field. So please say you utter crap for someone else. In the next coming weeks my website will be upgraded. Once that is done I will see it that the word is spread on the internet of what type of low life you sound out to be.
Really Not happy
Eloaded
Eloaded Radio The Alternative Mix
www.eloadedradio.com
Jay
Will work for food (Administrator)

Post by Jay »

please keep your arguements or complaints about each other in the original thread or go to private communications.
- Jay